2011年7月13日星期三

Some Things about Our Eyes and I Believe You will Like Rift Gold

Night has given me a pair of black eyes, but I use it find the light. Black night has bright eyes to see everything, let I don’t have to feel afraid, but now I'm so scared, I'm trying to see what, can let my eyes widened again big, rubbed bright again, it is still the terrible was in darkness. I tried to use both hands to touch to what, even if in the darkness to me a little rely on all right, can let me look for everywhere, but almost set himself away.
I have loved so quiet beautiful night, I say it is mysterious to unpredictable, can give a person infinite daydream space, I’m not lonely, I am very happy because of you. You make me feel the night’s silence with warmth, so even if the night, the night long again, I will not be afraid black, but because you are always accompany.
You say you are my long night of a pair of bright dark eyes, will accompany me with you see light at the end of the tunnel appear, I won’t because the night’s black and afraid, won’t because the night’s long and lifted up his eyes and hopeless. I have from the heart glad to have you in my life, I also care once appreciate god to my visit, as long as you will not alone, as long as you will not lost.
Road in the feet step by step forward extensions, the dawn light in the heart’s core is more and more bright, a pair of black eyes in the dark of the night see: hey feet of road, saw the heart that one will see the bright lights, the world. Won’t be holding you back of a road, it is the incentive you have the courage to a more brilliant under the road.
This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the rift Platinum, if you want to buy rift plat, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论