2011年7月3日星期日

The Love of Regrets and Rift Gold is Important

Always want to have it to continue, but often backfire and this is my gift to you, and the last time this way.
Think about finally beg your forgiveness, finally can no more for you and heartbeat, finally can no longer for you and settling, think about all the everything can be freed, I have a joy, also have a kind of love. Don’t know if it is right or wrong.
Among the disconnect, not because I don’t want to continue to write on, also is not I didn’t have the courage to write on, specific willing to I think I choose silence maybe give each other the best explained, and here I wanted to tell you, till now I still heart beats of the terrible, I’m now would still have complaints in the heart deeply buried.
Are you in a special way to give my special memory, is also you with a special memory to change my attitude to life, is also you with a special way, let me remember profundity.
I have too much memory but don’t know how to express you, I have too much resentment but can only like this with all the efforts to prove I'm not your dolls, I am silent, not because I default, I silence is to give myself a better step, you are like that thinks like that, you are that I despise you, you are like that let I to you have new interpretation, the surface is very special, you heart?
Maybe you think good things not everyone feel good, everyone thought not one to decide, I to you from the heart feeling, except for hate and little tired, you think you can dominate everything? It is not.
This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the rift Platinum, if you want to buy rift plat, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论