2011年7月29日星期五

In the Distance Place and then You Can Get the Dragon nest Gold

The distance, I have an ideal, have my faith and my heart, there is no solace these, I life will be like a walking corpse, without any living meaning.
The distance, carrying too much of my expectations, there is my love of people, I have my parents, I have a childhood friends love, have I grew up playing partner, I have respect for teachers and professors, because of them, my path full of power, because their expects of us, to the education of I, I sort of love, let my life wreathed in colorful light, let me in to the failure of the time no longer disappointed, let me in the lonely no longer confused, let me in a successful time no longer proud, always towards the sun of tomorrow, be an upright, rigorous, the good person.
The distance, there are always some young fantasy memory, the walls of the distant future said, longing for the field with the fragrance of flowers between joy of the running of the moment, everything all silently as time hiding in the depths of the flip memory; Also on the way there are always some traces of struggle, or difficulties, or lost, or surprise, once the light of hope reflects the way forward, will walk, have no fear.
The distance, is full of surprise and hope, the vast expanse of the scene always remind us not content with the status quo, in time of peace prepares for war, to continuously improve their own cultural quality and the thought moral quality, and to enhance their ability to afford and perseverance, to constantly forging ahead. At the same time, there is also unknown risk, unknown lost, which we need to yourself to achieve or planning to things, and don't make yourself in rapid a fleeting moment of the flow.
This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the dragon nest gold, if you want to buy dragonnest gold, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论