2011年7月29日星期五

Maybe One Day I Will Write a Book to Earn Much Dragon nest Gold

Maybe one day I will write a book. Write my experience, I thought, my life now. Perhaps, when I got older, with exhausted body, in a rocking chair, looking at my comeuppance hand grandson book, feel the heart of life. Memories maybe is the world again good but memory, when you are old, still can move road, can do a good lunch, walking by the sea in the memories of daily life, I thought it was happy. People live, is to live, live a healthy, perhaps old come to feel not regret, all everything as if yesterday at first, like TV and film rich romance and do not break life emotional appeal, everything is so happy!
Books are a crystallization of the wisdom of human, perhaps I have a day writing a book, is a crystallization of the wisdom of my own life. Anyway, the contents of the book must be sunshine, up, so that readers have a good mood! In the life the sunshine, there should also be like dew, like green plants. As his life in charge of the individual, how good control of your own life, I want to say is that should be thought and experience, or act.
Laughter, anger, sorrow and happiness, and loss, is always accompanied by life. People have a month and loss, the moon, the matter to the full, might be long, partings. No matter how life every day, the day of will, so in the days of the life to continue, everyone should cherish life, take good care of yourself.
Maybe one day I will write a book, is what kind of mood? Perhaps, a calm, perhaps, a little pause, perhaps, simply don’t write what book written, diary, a page and a page of the day of every day, about, and finally became a book.
This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the dragon nest gold, if you want to buy dragonnest gold, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论