2011年5月18日星期三

Summer that a Full of Love Breath Season and then We Can Get a Lot of Runes of Magic Gold

Summer that a full of love breath season. But all this does not belong to me. Open the life diary, in the emotional this page, I still blank. I have ever had a crush on, love deeply, cannot extricate one, even lost. But now return overdoes to want to ruthlessly love once, to find love has strangers.
This is my net origin! Pain, tore heart crack lung of painful! If you have a cut, I would choose to hide. Smile, silly smiling! If has the tears of words, I would choose to do in the end without moving. See much sky, I will love and hatred of his shrewd buried deep. Although in a layer of under the disguise of fatigue mask is hard, but I have no choice.
Water will still be around embankment hurried away. A perennial SOB and regret, the youth leave memory can have crown? Bicycle carrying me brain sadness on the path, really hope together unhappy and confusion can like roadside scenery backward scrapping. Under the trees to a lover hugs and polices some mutual dozen arms, and some other sit side by side, listen to the voice. This appeared in my eye was so cruel, seemed unusually dazzling. I work hard to chip, house, and career.
But no spare time, swim in the heart of Bridges. Sunrise and sunset, the night comes, lying in bed linen, I thought like a cigarette or points to burn my life, or fold with his mobile phone just dig soar. It was late at night, in the neon lights the backdrop they didn't sleep. Sioux City By starlight, round up my endless on foil missing.
This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sell Runes of Magic Gold, if you want to sell Runes of Magic Gold, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论