2011年5月18日星期三

My View of Life and once I Go to Earn Much MapleStory Mesos

Maybe I'm weak, maybe I am opinionated, maybe my career I worked a long horizon. Some people say I'm worldly, someone said I smooth, some people say that I foolishly, some people say that I am a good person, some people said I am not my knowledge, these are just other people's evaluation, how can my life in someone else's shadow? I do not know if I count fails, I just did my own.
A friend is to get well with, not for use. Life is among the few to be submitted to sacrifice justice without adding insult to injury the person? Handed a few to give his life but also help solve the problem of the people?
With any person, silently paying work, not obtain, but difficult when you are someone will secretly help.
The past has also passed; maybe you failed after you may succeed, whether failure or success that is in the past achievements can represent the history. Future events, also did not happen, also cannot expect, don't vision not practical things. But you cannot do without ideal; just seize the day, now.
Don't because things small and not to do, the key is to accumulate, want to know everything must be paid after with, namely from bit small start. For example, you want to buy a lottery ticket in the awards, at least let go to buy lottery tickets, even if not to buy tickets in the lottery, can? Yes, also is a house not?
Maybe no money maybe not the right, but as long as there is a job. As long as don't steal not to rob don't eat, by labor, dishonorable is inferior to others. Less which one of us, others also won't be rich.
This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the MapleStory Mesos, if you want to buy Maple Story Mesos, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论