2010年6月9日星期三

To give tips to upgrade

When I talk about call of duty, I have a lot of words to say. I play the game for a long time and no I have lots of call of duty gold to upgrade my weapons and equipment. When I begin to play the game, I do not own too much cod gold, so my equipment is too bad and then I am far harder to earn call of duty gold, and then I buy call of duty gold or buy cod gold from some players with very high level. Then I start to upgrade my equipment. Of course, I have some skills to play the game. Now I tell you follow.
1. You do not go with your teammate who thinks he is very strong, ever go beyond his, because he will die after a short time. So you do not block his road, unless you want to die before him.
2. All guns in their range are not within the power of the weak, but do not hold down the mouse and hold. Unless you make sense of what the enemy bullets flying over from scratch when the feeling is really a hail of bullets, but I can not guarantee that the enemy has always felt like to go on. Then you can get some call of duty gold
3. If you like to use shot, the rooms and passageways are your good place. If you shoot enemy out of 50 miles, you will die soon.
4. If that brother was killed shows the enemy out there, we can choose the next one volunteer or made grenades out.
5. Please keep their distance with your teammates, or else a mine hanging four planes came. And do not far from your teammates. In front of brother die you can pick a cheaper.

没有评论:

发表评论