2010年6月22日星期二

My realize of playing WOW

I have played WOW with wow money for a long time. I am really like this game. There are several ways to buy World of Warcraft money in this game. Some need professional advantage, and some do not. Some of the numbers must be 60 to participate. Money of this field plays with World of Warcraft Gold, a copy of stolen material, a copy of gold, organization or participates in group G, the auction of the reselling of goods, reselling rare drawings. Collected by the professional is making money, earned by the production of professional gold, fishing, and so on to make money.
Classic fight money Location: Eastern Plague lands Tire hands, Western Plague lands fireplace Valley trails wind the southern tip of Slither Twilight camp, Winter spring code word Gorge, Fatwood brush essence cloth, and so the devil. Trails wind south, near the new copy of country in the vicinity. The advantage of less competition is important. This place I was heard, but I did not go there ever. In the next turn, I may buy wow money. And now, the money I play the most active location. In front of 3 brushes are JY strange places, mainly directed at the strange fall of the coin with me. But Twilight camp was in a regular brush strange, Chon falling popularity of their articles. The cheap wow gold is the helpful thing in the game. I should buy more and more. The general career is not moving their brushes, suitable for ice law and the Warlock, kite stream flow and fear play. Brush these strange, it is very difficult and demanding of equipment and operation. This is my realization, how about yours?

没有评论:

发表评论