2010年6月16日星期三

To earn GW Gold for a short time

I play GW with Guild Wars Platinum not for a long time, but I have still some useful ways to gain Guild Wars Money for a short time.
Many players are afraid of meeting the monsters with high level, so they can not defeat them. In fact, it is wrong. You can upgrade your equipment or weapon buy more medicine water to defeat them. Of course, the upgrade speed will be fast if you have better equipment and enough Guild Wars Money. How to get the aims? The question is lack of Guild Wars Money, when you go to upgrade. Now I will give the useful ways to new players.
I am proud of getting some dark gold. As we all know, the price of dark gold is very high. At most time, only one dark gold can help you to become a rich man. I get a dark gold spear when I am 24 levels. Then I get a dark gold sword and two dark gold broadswords and on so, so now my dark gold weapons have much. About clothes, you can get around 15 clothes on the 70 levels. If you want to get dark gold, you should fight monster which can lose 64 levels weapons, so you had better fight 63 – 66 levels monsters. Monster with higher level maybe not lose weapons. If you fight monsters at the same place, the probability will be bigger. I only get dark good from stars, not from moon and the sun. It is really hard to get dark gold, so the price will be very high and there are more and more players who want to get it to gain Guild Wars Money.
At last, I hope you can get some dark gold with my experience and have a good time in the game.

没有评论:

发表评论