2010年3月24日星期三

To be a magician

Gaia online gold is what everyone wants to earn, but in this game making money is too difficult, so you had better gaia online gold, and you almost can get gaia money on the website.
I begin to play the game from the beta, so my experience is limited. Although it is few, I still hope it can help novice magician. We all know that magician is a powerful attack exists, but in this game, I have no this feel. Only the rocket is ok. But I am grade 70, and have 4 blue. The shop has no blue to sell; they rely on doing part-time accumulation of points. It makes me feel extremely depressed. Fortunately, the game is a game full of teamwork, and is still not to the realm of no avail. In particular, the effect of magician can fully express when playing boss.
In the game gaia, the price is high, and it is very hard to make buy gaia online gold. So you should do more tasks. Only in this way, can you get more buy gaia gold.
And the other point is that, the skill. You must save point at the beginning. Because later. You will get point and only when you upgrade.
Frostbelt attacking power is low on average, but the consumption of manna is one. Consumption of 3 skill points to upgrade, I suggest F. Rocket attacking power is on the middle side, and magic ultra consumption is more than 4. Consumption skill point is 3, so I suggest B.
Ok, that is all my experience. If you have some good experience, hope you can share with me. And I hope we all can have a happy time in playing the gaia.

没有评论:

发表评论