2010年3月24日星期三

Colorful mushroom

I have played Maple Story and Maple Story Money for more than 2 years. I still remember that I play this game just because one day in the café, I saw someone was playing it and I found it is so funny, so I began to play it. At that time, I saw that people played the fire poison master and I felt it was so strong, so I also chose the occupation. It was so lucky that the version I played is the one before the ring 4 barrier, so I have two rings 4 number and some Maple Story mesos. The first number was a failure. The magic was full till 23 grades, and the blue was so short. Besides, I could transfer one grade later than others. For the first number, I just using it to upgrading did not know to earn more MapleStory mesos. From 1 to 40 grades, I still do not have a friend, just practice grades alone. I got a friend just till 41, though he did not play this game now; I still miss him very much. Till now, there are so many good friends which are most get along with in this game. In the process of playing, I found the disadvantage of the fire poison master. The attack of it is all the single ones and the speed is so slow. I was so regret to choosing this role, but there is no other idea, the ring 4 has been closed. Without the number of the ring 4, the attack, vitality and the speed of moving will have a big difference with the number of the ring 4. From 60 to 70, I experienced the first torment of this game, I had to Buy Mesos. Have no ideas, I using plug at that time.

没有评论:

发表评论