2011年4月13日星期三

Waiting for a Quiet and aika gold

Dreams of one day see the light dark suspense, it has been shrouded in the darkness of the long-off, like there is the slightest lights slowly illuminate the light, so he started with a heartbeat, I hope to be a bit of light into my heart. So that they do not feel lonely, hearts could not help trembling, maybe is afraid of the light burning in the hearts how long will the fate of another tease me? Not down to, and I was afraid of the dark, the light did not know how long it will stay hidden in mind, he now would like to laugh, because I am going to escape this dark world of terror, you can cry yourself now. do not know why, probably not fear of losing the stability of the light, afraid to let themselves fall in the second dark sky, I really want to have a light in my heart so do not leave, stay forever. In fact, I am not happy, and I am very sad, but get that sad day, wrapped with a happy smile, your appearance, you can still silence of mind, and sometimes feel pain, but still succeeded smile. In fact, I do not strong, very crisp fall, just put the crisp fall day with strong wrapped so that they are brave, you can body is still shaking, and sometimes feel unable to sustain. The mirror looking at hi mirror the face of that one thing, give yourself a smile, is so forced, so the rogue, free time will be looking at the sky, watching the blue sky. The moment will be forgotten all quiet. Hand gently close to the heart, my heart really want to see what kind of long, is so sad, so that my one in pain. Used to looking at the sky at night, I hope a meteor across so that they are a wish, I do not want their own sadness, it has to from the real happy! This article comes from Guyanhui and she is a good worker in our company, our company sells the aika gold, if you want to buy aika gold, you can come to our company, and we will wait for you.

没有评论:

发表评论