2011年4月9日星期六

Salesman

In a weekend, my wife was out. I was home alone, so I decided to read some books to kill time to earn prius online gold. Suddenly I was disturbed by ring of door. I was reluctant to open door. A stranger stood outside with a big bag. He looked like near 30 years old, and took some goods from his bag, asked me, “Sir, Do you need toothbrush and cup, or other things?” I paid no attention to goods which he handed to me and cried, “No, I didn't need anything.” I felt angry that I was disturbed. The salesman looked disappointed and apologized, “I am sorry to disturb you.” Then he closed door clearly for me. I sited on sofa and calmed down, and decided to continue my book again. It was very interesting book which attracted all of my attention. Ring of door rang again. I was so angry to open the door. To my surprise the salesman came back again. I cried, “Do you understand what I said, I do not need anything! As a man, please do much more significant things!” The salesman was so embarrassed, his face turned red. He didn’t answer back, just handed over an envelope to me. I was so confused and took the envelope. The salesman told me, “I pick up this envelope besides your building, so I check it and found it was your flat. I think it is yours.” I checked envelope and found it was from newspaper office, which noticed me that they had decided to use my article. “I was so happy and felt embarrassed making mistake. The salesman smiled and said, “I lose the chance to go to university for someone sent letter of notice with wrong address, so I don’t want anyone others lose chance for same reason.” I decided to close the door for me, but I stopped him, I said: “I want to buy some cups.” The salesman smiled and refused, he said, “I know you don’t need them.” Then he went out.

没有评论:

发表评论