2010年12月9日星期四

The way of earning money in vindictus

I have played games about 3 and a half months, and my levels are 22, because I am not the RMB players, so I feel vindictus gold is important in the game, never afraid to lavish, the hard money is deep. Here mainly to non-RMB players several ways to make money, because the game with little experience, if not the place to correct me.
1, rare. This goes without saying that we must hang up the Treasure save down. But I want to clarify is, it is best not to sell stores, too dark because the NPC, the Chinese people know why the Treasure of the save, because the family is needed to upgrade Treasure, the rich will not fight to open their own number. They will call close in the Treasure of the world, then we have the opportunity to come definitely more expensive than selling shop, I saw more than one group received two 100J1 Treasure's.
2, Aura beads. Need to accumulate Reiki gang beads, I recommend small brush in the days of sound beads. I am a bead in this area about 7J, 1 day goes well if you can stand to gain at least 200 beads, which is 1400J Vindictus Gold, on the initial non-RMB players or a great number.
3, fishing. Although sometimes catch more fish waste, but there are good things, some fish and special items can be sold Vindictus Money, and has a chance to catch on the fishing contest entry coupons the 10J was collected. Competition can also register if they may also get a lot of things, not list them in this.
4, the dream tour operators tasks. Dew every child can go to the next task Heyang, to the days of the drops to find the sound of the Pat Sin restaurant child, looking back hayang dew children, so you can get two five elements beads, about 20-30J a close, but a 50 + richer.

没有评论:

发表评论