2010年12月9日星期四

Some ideals for new players

When I first go to play the game I do not know how to earn sell maple story mesos and I only play the game with my friends together. But now I have known it and now I will introduce it to you with my own ideals.
New players must be 10 levels before they can transfer to become soldiers, then the top 10 adventure is a person I am. Rainbow Island spent. I came about this time mastered the basic operation of Adventure Island, when to rise to 10, I feel like a veteran has been the same.
After 10 levels in accordance with the instructions I went to Treasure Island transfer, because the bear 100MXB the toll, I decided to walk to the soldiers change jobs locations - tribal warriors.
I had some way to the island is not the monster rainbow - rainbow island was only three snails and a total of five two monster mushrooms, of course, now Pig, green bright, rainbow wood what demon has the island. Although not seen, but because I was a quasi-combatant, attack power is sufficient to resolve these mobs, so the fearless, no matter what strange way I see the play twice, and then you can get sell Maple Story Mesos from the game so I think it is good choice for you to choose the game to play.
Anyhow in my ideals you can play many games but I think it is your best choice to choose this game, and we have enough sell Maple Story Mesos in our stock. At last I hope you can enjoy your time here!

没有评论:

发表评论