2010年4月28日星期三

Most got to be the doctor

Runescape GP helps me to enter into the one high level, and I can make full use of it to avoid some problems. I think I can do well in this game, but I think I want to kill doctor, although he can go quickly according to improve levels, and we will waste much time without them. But PK point of view, both in the contest of the lake and the forces of war fighting, including the most got to be is a doctor.
The first is demolition team, because of them, I often experience strange killed off. At that time, because the level is low, there is no resistance. If it is killed by thugs, heart also more balanced. But one would like to be killed by doctors, especially not happy heart. When I arrived at four turns, I go to Lake Fight. No doctors have been something. They have chosen to attack the next, but they are far away from and I feel strenuous fight.
Medical costs hit you blood. Like a doctor feeling like a thief. You do not like to front, playing on unawares, and I am very irritating. The most exasperating is not particular about the doctors. Team when everyone is at ease brush blame. Do not know when doctors own on the next and they do not say hello. The results were hung, and the team is also scattered. No sense of responsibility.
Of course, I said only a part, and there are good doctors. But the above accounting for the doctors was so hateful, and who are not allowed to kill a doctor. I would kill the doctors. On the PK they have good equipment, and better than thugs weak. On what basis did not kill them.

没有评论:

发表评论