2010年4月21日星期三

Just play

I was deceived by my classmates to sell Gaia gold and Gaia online gold two months ago. I did not know what was 3D games before and I was so helpless at that time because I did not know how to play this game and have no gaia online gold. So I gave it up after I played it once. But after a few days, many people begun to play this game, so I also follow up them and begun my life in gaia again. At first, I did not know anything, did not know what is AP, how to buy gaia gold, not to mention what is skill. It was luckily that some classmates who have played for a few times have got advertisements, so everyone gave me something. And I using my saliva to got some buy gaia online gold. Then I bought a book for treatment and became a therapist. All the players in gaia are quite good, because they would take you when they found you are a new player and would gave you something. Especially when you ask for a little money from them, they would of course gave you, maybe it is unbelievable in other games. In primary time, I played gaia just because of their beautiful clothing’s. I visited stalls in Dun every day; I would just look at when I have no money. Then I found Pulled, but the goods were also so expensive that I can not afford them as a new player. There were no other methods but to beat monsters to earn gaia money, while the money should spend on buying shield. At that time, I found that the money was easy to earn but the goods were also too expensive. I really hope that I can wear a suit of clothes, take some cool arms and nice pets someday.

没有评论:

发表评论