2011年3月25日星期五

My Ideals of MapleStory

I have played the game for a long time and I know how to earn money in the game, so today I want to tell you some about it, I want to you play the game well.
However we know that maple story mesos is important in the game, because only you have enough money you can be strong and then you can go to upgrade to kill monsters. Received the stuff in the exhaust gas, suddenly, a blue box floated such and such a transaction.
I slowly opening the transaction, a point of wearing a fitted child, put the magic shield 60% of 10 volumes, I reported to the excitement, cannot afford to buy. The child, saying only that music, in a word: 100W Maple Story Mesos I was driving the tremor mouse, and then shaking according to the keyboard, gold pen: 1,000,000 Maple Story mesos. Trading success 00 not sleep the whole night, and that Agitated.
I remember since I left the exhaust gas, sewer stink of exhaust gas, into the sunny free market. Rich market of goods, see Ling Lang goods everywhere, every day, wandering around in the market, prices have rolled back the chaos ripe melon.
So now I can only say that if you play the game you would like the game. If you want to buy mesos, you can come here and I believe that you would be satisfied with our service!

没有评论:

发表评论