2011年1月5日星期三

My feelings of vindictus

As we know that vindictus is a Nexon game, at the forth quartal; it is run in Northern America. He is from Mabinogi. Mabinogi persuit one type of fantasy experience, but Vindictus gold have many bloody scene, you will have a great hit of the battle. Vindictus is simple now, only have three Classes, But you can play it together well.
I love nexon, Especial love his game, maplestory that is a classical game, and I still play it till now. Just because maplestory, every nexon game I will try to have a try in it. Vindictus will be popular too. I heard in the future, the pvp mode will be issued, and more classes will be released, I believe this game will get funnier.
Vindictus have a great, evolution thing in games, is that he consider the monster is co-activated, Players can control the monster, even can make the monster disappeared during the battle. The battle with the boss must be cooperated with other players, through different job division, they will can kill the boss, and this make player must co-play to get the Vindictus online gold from the game.
Hope many people will play vindictus. The above is my feeling of Vindictus. Also if who need vindictus gold, item, account, can contact us, we will try to supply the professional service for the vindictus players. buy Vindictus gold here you will like it!

没有评论:

发表评论