2010年5月19日星期三

My story of playing maple mesos

I played the maple mesos with Maple story mesos in 2004. I felt very happy at the early day, because I did not meet any bilker. I earned Maple Mesos and did tasks with my friends at that time. I felt real very happy at that time, because there were many friends to play the game with me, although I had no a lot of Mesos to finish some intermediate task. I had no enough time to play game later on. Late week, my bother asked me to teach him playing maple mesos, so I began to play the game now. At this game, I was familiar with many friends. At that time, one of their friends was down line in their team, so they just let me add their team. I felt very luck to add their team. Then I chatted with them, and I found they were very good. They often teach some special skills to me and my level improved in the short time. Sometimes they would give me some Mesos for free, because they hope me own the good equipment and weapons.
I remembered that one time. I knew a girl. We became very good friends after chatting for a period of time. She had a very high level in the game and she would give me some Mesos for many times. At first time, I turned down her help and then she had a little angry, so I accept her help. After that, she often helped me through shuts. One time, I can not very express my idea, so she had some misunderstand and she was very angry. At that time, my mood was very bad and I did not notice her change. When I was aware of seriousness, every thing was over. Now I am very seized with remorse.

没有评论:

发表评论